Saturday 12 March 2011

The eggs have fallen out of my basket




Urghhhhh i think I'm in a bit of a pickle.  Looking around universities thought I'd found the one for me and neglected the others.  Keele seemed perfect what with me visiting last year and all the societies matching my needs I thought this is the one. Visiting today was a bit of a wake up call everything just seemed to be really dull and shabby. The lecturer for media sounded like a tired bee buzzing away buzz buzz buzz never actually making a point. Everything just seemed so blahhhh maybe it was just me. The premier accommodation is nice but you need a medical excuse to guarantee to get one. I've seen the standard rooms and so if I do decide to go here I will be faking life critically illness to get in. I know its snobby but there is no way on God's green earth I'm staying in that crappy excuse for rooms. I'm sorry but 2 toilets between 14 it aint gonna happen!

As soon as I got home I googled my other uni choice unfortunately the open day has been and gone. Oxford B is not on a campus so its spread out quite a bit :( which I'm not sure I will like.  The accommodation is ridiculously expensive so I dont know if its worth taking the chance???

The other uni is near my friends which is a plus and the last time I went the lectures where quite passionate about what they taught. When I visited it was pretty grim the inside was nice but the outside just made me depressed. So I'd probably commute from Lancaster, but its just so low on the the uni tables I wonder if it will do me more harm than good. The employment rate after 6 months is 57%. I mean thats not huge, I can't believe that the other 43% were sat on their bums they are probably really smart =_=.

So I'm kinda going round in circles, should I bite the bullet with keele and take the chance of being bored to death or go to Oxford B where I've never been and risk hating the isolation of not being on a campus. Or go to uclan be close to my old friends but risk not getting a job at the end of it?

HELP???

No comments:

Post a Comment