Wednesday 30 March 2011

This night was flawless

The night I had been counting down for came and went. Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now' tour 2011! Was epic as predicted. Didn't sing as many songs as I hoped but was still amazing.

Starting to get a bit giddy and bottom shuffly while waiting....



We were so close to the stage but high up enough to still see.
See where that white blur is.... we were hanging over that bar waiting to shake her hand which I did!







Opened up with 'Sparks fly' which had explosions of gold sparks flying across the stage. Then sang mine, which had cartoons of Taylor and her love interest act out the song on the screen. Missed the funny documentary that they did last time but it was still very good.

Loved her dress while they sang, 'Speak Now', the background art was really cool to with its 50's glamor look. When she sang on the mini stage she was sooo close to us! And then she came round and touched my hand it didn't matter that my legs were being crushed against the bars I got to touch her!!






One of my fave songs was 'Enchanted' it was beautiful!

I think its needless to say I sang every song, only sat down for one, and stomped and cheered for the entire performance. Would I go again? Need you ask I'm already trying to work out when her next album is coming out then I will stalk the ticket pages and keep refreshing until they are for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment