Friday 25 February 2011

Barbie Syndrome



I have something to say and just wondered if anybody does this too. I'm not very good at expressing my anger only my sister has  experienced any physical punishment from me so this is the only way I can deal with stressful situations.

When I'm really annoyed with someone and can't think what to say I imagine that the person is suddenly turned to plastic and has shrunk to a Barbie sized doll. I then imagine that I have grabbed hold of their legs and am repeatably whacking their bodies against the window in my room. If I am REALLY p*ssed off I'll imagine I'm putting their heads in the door and repeatedly slamming the door until their heads pop off.

It doesn't even have to a real person, it can even be a person in a book that has annoyed me. See I'm not discriminative. My sister has started to spot the signs of this 'Barbie Syndrome'. Apparently I frown and get distracted and she'll say, 'You're doing it again! Who has earned your wrath this time?' So if you talking to me and I suddenly go quiet with a frown , beware I could be mentally tearing your head off. There, you've been warned!

Song: Valerie by the Zutons

No comments:

Post a Comment