Friday 25 February 2011

To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid

This week has been unexpectedly good. I was ummming and arrring about going to Lancaster for ages but on the 11th hour I decided to go and I'm really pleased I did. I needed to be somewhere that wasn't Hull.

The night out was good too. I did'nt drink a lot but I mixed quite a bit: 2 eggnogs, one red rum, one red wine and some champagne (which was given to us free by the Carlton). So yer if thats not a cocktail for a hangover then I don't know what is. But thankfully I was ok and spent the rest of Thursday in bed watching 'Sleepless in Seattle'. The afternoon I went to a place called Soupanover, which is a really groovy cafe that sells homemade soup. On the walls are movie posters form the 50's with some reference to soup and they play really relaxed Motown songs.



My Friend had this Pea soup this morning and even now my moth is watering as the taste is always amazing. *drrrrroooooooool*

It was nice to see everyone and catch up, but you still feel like a bit of an outsider since your no longer living the student life. I really miss it :( 6 months to go!


We also have a wii! This is really cool but I have a feeling that my mum and Naomi will soon bore of it how long shall we give them??

No comments:

Post a Comment