Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oh God Oh God Oh God

Sometimes I really do despair with myself. I leave things to the last minute and expect things to be fine and dandy, and of course it isn't. I hate that horrible spiral of doom sensation that things are creeping up on me.


My online friend pulled out of the house deal. Thank god theres still time to apply for the campus accommodation. =_= not exactly over the moon about freshers week . Theres stuff with student finance thats getting to me to. Arck I hate stress I just want to run away just get on a train and GO!

Lots of other stuff bugs me to! My blackberry phone isn't as cool as I thought it would be.

Another thing is when I ride to work, the wind blows in my face going down hill, so I don't go very fast ans wobble a lot , then on the way back it blows in my face going up hill, so I go at a snail's pace. I mean WTF? Does the direction of wind change as soon as I get off work?

I also wrote my will last week it made me feel very grown up and slightly morbid. Its given me great calm now that I know what I'm doing with a few handful of assets that are my own.

I haven't read anything in ages, normally I would go to the library but Ive had these two books for agggges and I'm scared what the fine will be so I'm putting it off. So I'm feeling pretty dumb and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment