Thursday 12 May 2011

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck I'll come back as me.

I've been watching a lot of only fools and horses recently its the only thing to do in the evenings, I find I can switch off and just knit while I watch it. Fingers crossed in a few months time my evenings will not be spent knitting and embroidery but will include nights out and getting very drunk.

This year I've decided to bite the bullet and live off campus. I met someone over the internet and will be moving in with them. I know it sounds dodgey  and my stomach flips sometimes when I think of loads of other people that have been conned over the internet. But they only need a £25 deposit and when I do go and meet them I'll bring someone with me. Still haven't asked that 'someone' to come with me, but she's the only one that reads this blog so hopefully she'll get the hint.

Drama seems to be in everyone else's life except mine. My friend has got back together with her gf, my other close friend is moving in with her boyfriend and approaching her finals. It just seems like I'm the one witnessing the drama and giving advice but nothing happens to me.My future  biographers will address this as the tumbleweed period of my life when nothing exciting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment