Wednesday 26 January 2011

let them eat cake

So apart from staying up late and watching trashy movies, what else have I been doing?

Hmmmm honestly not a lot.  I'm loosing the motivation I first had to find a decent job, and the one I have at the moment it really getting me down. Don't get me wrong I actually like making things like clothes and knitting things, I just don't like some of the people I work with.

But the next few weeks should be promising its my birthday a week on Friday so apart from turning the dreaded 20 I'll be going to London, and spending money I haven't got. The Tuesday after I'll be going on a mini cruise to Amsterdam, apparently a wander through the red light district is needed as well as a stop as a space cake cafe, but after much consideration I've decided not to go to the dark side, so for now ill stick to the regular kind and just laugh at my friend.

Hopefully I'll have a cake something like this it looks soo yummmmm

On the blanket side of things I have knitted 31 out of 144 I might finish this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment