Wednesday 22 December 2010

WTF??? no street signs in York

Today I met up with some old fangirls and I was genuine happy to see them. I don't think there was a space of 5 minutes where we were not talking. It's nice to be with people like that, where you can be as weird and crazy as you want and they wont think anything of it.

On another note I think I've nearly managed to persuade my friends to dress as mew mews for ayacon which will be epic!

York was festive with people singing and playing instruments, there was 2 students who where playing on a pair of bins and I must say it was a catchy tune and I do regret not tipping them. Being a nearly local person to York I'd like to say I know it fairly well, but today as soon as it got dark I was completely lost. It seemed so big, I think we went round in a big circle at least twice. We asked twice for directions since there were no street signs for the train station (so helpful!) and eventually arrived at the train station. Luckily  my train was just about to depart as I got on it so I got home just in time before it decided to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment